Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

This is my blog about my trip through Mexico and down to central America. I want to share the experiences I have with the people and places I encounter here. As a traveler, I often have a faint plan but no idea how it will turn out. I rarely read a map before I arrive in a place and even less often do I read others reports. I like to be surprised by what I find and open to possibilities that unfold at serendipitous moments. Sometimes this leads to difficulties, that later become great stories, but more often it leads to amazing opportunities I could never plan for. I hope you enjoy what I write here because I enjoy writing it. Also, I will be posting a blog on my website at www.aworldwithoutborders.org that relates to sustainable farming and attempting to connect people throughout the places I travel with those at home. Please feel free to leave comments, criticism and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment